Kern County Bail Bond Services & Information
Need to post bail in Kern County?
Have you been arrested in Kern County? Were you picked up by officers in Bakersfield, Taft, Shafter, Lamont, or another nearby city? If this is the case, we can help. At Cowboy Bail Bonds, we provide Kern County bail bond services (including bail bond services in Taft), and we can help you find the information you need to get out of jail fast.
We provide the lowest bond rates allowed by law, as well as easy-to-qualify requirements for co-signers. We’re open 24 hours a day — even during the Kern County coronavirus shutdown — and we can educate you on various bail options either in person, by phone, or online.
Experienced Bail Bond Agency in Kern County
Experience matters, especially when dealing with something as serious as jail time. At Cowboy Bail Bonds, our main priority is to make your experience as simple as possible. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- We’re flexible, and we’ll meet you wherever, whenever you need to get the bail bond process started.
- We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — because mistakes happen outside a 9-5 schedule.
- We’ve been in the bail bond industry for decades, and we have the experience it takes to get your loved one home fast.
Kern County Bail Bond Information
If you’re looking for numbers, locations, and more, we’ve got you covered. We’ve compiled a list of information you may be looking for if a loved one has recently been arrested in Kern County.
- Kern County courthouse locations
- Kern County sheriff stations and police departments
- Kern County Bail Bond FAQs
Other Information You May Need
Contact Cowboy Bail Bonds Today
Give us a call or fill out our online form to speak with a representative